hairdressers invisible oil
- What: This transformative blend of nourishing oils vanishes into hair, leaving a smooth feathersoft feel and a trace of shine. Flyaways disappear, too.
- Who: All types (and colours) of hair.
When: Anytime, to soften, smoothe and reduce frizz, tame flyaways, detangle and strengthen hair against breakage.
How: Work sparingly into damp hair before air drying or blow-drying, or smooth through dry hair for a sensational finish. Try it with Thickening Hairspray for a soft, tangle-free blow out, or as a finisher after styling to control flyaways and add polish.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinos Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, and Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract: a blend of oils and extracts to provide moisture, softening and shine properties to hair
- Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone: conditions and detangles hair for easier combing. Protects from heat styling and provides manageability
- Dimethicone, Dimethiconol: provides heat styling protection
- Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Squalane: reduces frizz, tames flyaway, leaves hair smooth and silky
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Tocopherol : a blend of sunscreens and anti-oxidants that help protect hair from the drying effects of the sun