- What: A dense, pliable shaping creme melts in hands to a delicate lightweight paste to create hi-definition silhouettes.
- WHO: All hair types and textures, especially fine. Appropriate for use on colour treated hair.
WHEN: After styling, for finishing dry hair.
HOW: Creme Contour is for finishing dry styles. Melt a small amount in palms and smooth through dry hair to create contours and shape full styles. Use on mostly dry hair to define and shape shorter cuts.
- Dimethicone : controls flyaways, provides a satin finish
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate : Imparts shine
- Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax : Adds dimension to hair, moldability of style
- C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate : Helps maintain the lipid barrier of the hair
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seedcake Extract: Increases shine, volume and manageability of the hair and helps to protect the hair fiber from environmental stressors
*Free Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer 30ml or Thickening Hairspray 30ml with any £25+ order. Use offer code HIOPRIMER or THICKENING at checkout. Samples are whilst stocks last. Offer ends at midnight 15th August 2016. One offer code per customer transaction. Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.